Corporate Administrative Assistant
155 E SHAW, SUITE 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is growing and looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for the corporate office located in Fresno. This person will be a direct assistant to the owner of the company handling all operational and accounting functions. This person will also assist the accounting team with various projects as well. This role would also centralize all the employee screening done in each branch for the human resources management of the company.
Admin Duties will include:
- Outlook Calendar Management
- Appointment setting and adjustment based on schedules
- Organizing training schedule for all employees in the company
- Advanced spreadsheet use by organizing different functions for the corporate office
- Training calls to assist branches with questions in the operations absence
- Assisting customers with questions regarding their contract, pricing, invoicing or any other needs
- Answering all calls for the corporate office and routing to the appropriate person or handling the needs of the caller
- Provides administrative support including typing/word processing, mail preparation, copying, distribution, telephone calls, and travel orders for Hire Up corporate office personnel.
- Using office automation equipment and word processing software, prepares a variety of correspondence, memorandums, briefings and Daily Activity and other reports required for day-to-day operation. Refers to company policy book, regulations, dictionaries, and other typical office reference materials to ensure proper format, grammatical accuracy, and correct spelling.
- Maintains records, files, statistical data, and suspense system.
- Initiates and helps track background clearance checks for in-house and temporary staff.
- Prepares invoices, supply and equipment requests.
- Ensures, risk management procedures (i.e., abuse prevention, identification, and reporting procedures, accident prevention, etc.) are followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
HR Functions will include:
- Follow up on all employee screening requests to make sure that applicants are doing the process timely to start new positions
- Always be monitoring the cost of employment screening and options of companies available to use for background checks or drug screens
- Making sure that accounting is billing appropriately for any client charges for screening
- Managing Employee Manual to make sure that processes are always up to date.
- Work with marketing team to re-write company manual based on the HR compliance in company
- Work with HR to ensure that all policies and procedures are following the current law
Required Experience / Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years in a support capacity to a team or manager. Ideally someone who has supported a corporate office or C-Level individual, but will consider someone with similar experience not at an Executive level
- Someone who has experience with administrative support and HR experience or the desire to learn about human resources is ideal
- Someone who is professional, has professional and proper communication and can represent the company anytime needed
- Professional business office attire required Monday - Thursday, Fridays jeans are okay with professional attrire
- This person has to be able to represent the corporate office at events, speak to news reporters, give quotes and attend charity events on behalf of the company.
- Pay is full time (40 hours a week), ideally 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with a 1 hour lunch
- Fully paid medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance for the employee, dependents are at employee cost
- Up to 1 week' s vacation in the first year acrued and 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 5 years
- 24 hours to use for Paid Sick Leave yearly (after 90 days)
- 12 paid holidays (3 are floaters) and early office closure days
Other fun incentives along the way included a yearly full paid company retreat, a yearly full paid team building event, other fun client events and always a fun working environment. Hire Up prides themselves on being the best in the industry with high expectations of work but it' s also important that all staff members love coming to work everyday and have a great work/life balance.
Email your resume with work experience to email@example.com today! Interviews happening this week.
Please check out our website at www.hireupss.com and Facebook at www.facebook.com/hireupss
President / Executive Recruiter
Rebecca Abell-Kirkman is Hire Up Staffing Services’ Founder and President. Since Hire Up opened in 2010, she has been responsible for all client relations, as well as the overall direction and performance of the company. With more than 11 years in the staffing industry, she has established a well-rounded background in management, sales, healthcare, and recruitment, which she has passed on to her team at Hire Up. She is an expert in career matching and would love the opportunity to work with you on the brightest path for your future! Please feel free to make a connection on Linked In as well.