Counter Sales Representative
1407 N CLARK CA, CA 93703
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for Counter Sales Representative for our well established Fresno client!
This position is a temp to hire opportunity paying $13.00 - $15.00 per hour depening on experience!
- Minimum 1 years experience in customer service.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
- Good customer relations skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of financial principles.
- Safety Sensitive
- Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Records sales and/or counter transactions.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Branch Manager
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.