155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Credentialing Specialist for a growing medical group in the Atwater area!
- Review credentialing files and work with healthcare providers to obtain missing, incomplete and expiring items
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships with healthcare providers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Maintain consistent contact with healthcare providers to ensure that expectations are clear and requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Utilize advanced problem solving skills to resolve issues and conflicts that may arise
- Bachelor' s Degree strongly preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced office setting
- Experience providing the highest level of customer service
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A high level of detail orientation and multi-tasking ability
This is a temp to hire position and it' s paying $17 - $22 per hour depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.