Customer Care Representative
5733 E. SHIELDS AVE. FRESNO, CA 93727
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a highly motivated, high energy, quick learning, Customer Care Rep!
This Customer Care Representative position is an entry-level, temp to hire position starting at $12.00 - 14.00/hr depending on experience.
- Comply with state and federal regulations, company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Act as point of contact for general customer service
- Confer with customers by telephone, email, and mail
- Administer high volume of inbound customer service calls
- Scheduling appointment for Technicians and Sales
- Convert accounts receivable and process customer payments
- Respond to answering service messages
- Specialize in customer resolution
- Maintain and update customer account information
- Enter new services into database
- Invoice services rendered
- Support other office administrative staff in the completion of their duties when needed
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by management
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.