Customer Service & Office Manager
1736 S Central Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is currently on the search for a full time Customer Service and Office Manager for our client in Visalia!
This person will be the first point of contact. The position will be responsible for organizing and coordinating general office operations, providing administrative support to management, along with superior service to external visitors and customers. Since this person will be the first impression of the Company over the phone and in person, a high degree of polish, professionalism and discretion is required.
- Office/Logistics managerial:
- Manages office personnel
- Ensure filing systems are up to date and all relevant documents are scanned and archived.
- Coordinate with the Information Technology team to ensure office and conference equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Oversee and assist receptionist with ordering and maintaining adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Assist with courier duties between Western Milling, Perfection Pet Foods, and Pinnacle facilities for office and administrative items.
- Assist with answering and route incoming telephone calls.
- Coordinate janitorial services and maintain general cleanliness and professional appearance of office area.
- In absence of receptionist, aid in greeting all visitors; ensure that their arrival is properly documented and that the relevant parties are notified. Provide them with the required Personal Protective Equipment and visitor guidelines so as to uphold food safety and protective safety regulations.
- Understands when and how to wear appropriate personal protection (i.e. safety goggles, bump caps, vest, etc.) and emergency evacuation route.
- Assist with coordination of meetings, customer and vendor visits. Such as coordinating meal services for meetings and facility events.
- Customer Service managerial:
- Be primary point of contact for customers and responsive to requests.
- Input customer sales orders and dialogue directly with customers regarding order status.
- Provide sales order confirmations, quality certificates, and maintain forecasting information.
- Assist with overseeing inventory needs between sales and production
- Assist with maintaining company website.
- Dispatch Pinnacle Premix truck and outbound freight
- Negotiate freight rates
- Assist with mass customer mailings and promotions
- Assist with customer promo items such as caps, pens, and other freebies.
- College degree in related fields of food safety or livestock is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years related work experience.
- Experience in a production environment and understanding of general food processing a plus.
If this sounds like you then please apply at hireupss.com!