Customer Service Agent
Humble, TX 77338
Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a Cutting Edge Logistics Company in North Houston looking for SEVERAL Customer Service Agent.
Required Qualifications include the following:
- At least 1 year of Customer service experience
- Must have experience managing high call and email volume
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze information skillfully and efficiently
- Will be responsible for contracting new carriers
- Will be responsible for negotiating freight rates
- Will develop collaborative carrier relationships and work with Account Managers to ensure quality customer service.
- Will be responsible for assigning carriers and providing load tenders
- Find and develop new logistics/freight opportunities and design carrier solutions for other branches and external customers
- Other duties as assigned
Email MMcCoog@hireupss.com to apply today for the Customer Service Agent position!
If you are not interested in the position please let us know so that we can discontinue messaging you for this job.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi, My name is Madison McCoog, and I am an Account Executive at the Houston Texas Branch. I started my journey in the Staffing Industry in 2018 and there has been no turning back! My background in the Dental Field for many years, proved my passion to be serving people and selling to their needs and comfort. I have since transitioned out of dental to work less on teeth and more with people! I am truly passionate about Staffing because of how much it can benefit not only a Company, but an individual as well! I understand how exhausting it can be, trying to find the right person for your team or vice versa, trying to find the right company that will hire you. Being that middle ground that can help both parties, is what drives me. My time in Staffing thus far has been spent selling Office Professional and Industrial hiring services to the companies in my Houston community. Having joined the Hire Up team in July of 2020 I am proud to be able offer more to my community as far as service on the Sales and Recruiting side of this industry. Another part of the road that has led me to Staffing is the fact that I played Collegiate Volleyball. Living a competitive lifestyle for over 10 years, I know what it takes to compete, and work to meet not only my own but my clients goals as well. I do not believe in “Second Best”, and do not believe my clients should either - which is why I strive to provide my clients and candidates with the best all-around quality to serve up success!