Customer Service Representantive
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $11.00 per hour.
Bilingual in Hmong or Spanish is not required but is a plus.
Some duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Receives calls and e-mails from Coalition members and directs them to appropriate staff if necessary
- Performs all aspects of data entry/management for Coalition members
- Maintains organization and file structure for farm evaluation surveys and nitrogen management plans for all Coalition members
- Assists with Coalition member invoicing and mailing
- Assists staff as necessary with Coalition membership and educational events
- Customer service practices, principles, and procedures
- Computer systems and software packages related to data management
- Organization and file maintenance procedures
- Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.