Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
36889 Highway 58 Buttonwillow, CA
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our client in Buttonwillow! This is a wonderful opportunity with a well-established and well-respected company within our Ag community. 6-8 month temporary assignment with a pay range of $17.00-$18.00/hr
- Represent the company to brokers, customers, and potential customers.
- Assist with sample shipments as needed.
- Provide backup/assists as needed on contracts and shipments:
- Update customer records as needed.
- Assist the Marketing Department with Contract entry as needed.
- Making sure signed contracts are received, and placed in the Customer files.
- Booking of Contracts
- Receive and process customer orders.
- Promptly check product availability upon receipt of order and assign shipment to correct source warehouse.
- Confirm receipt of order and product availability back to customer, along with estimated shipping date.
- Coordinate transportation of product with the Logistics Manager.
- Oversee shipments to ensure they are shipped when scheduled.
- Maintain contract and shipment files by year and contract.
Requirements to apply:
- 2 to 4 years experience working on the front desk of a professional office
- 2 years experiece with heavy phone line system
- Fluent in Spanish
- High level of professional customer service
Please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away!
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!