Customer Service Representative
1753 E. Fir Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking to fill two Customer Service Representative positions located here in Fresno, CA!
This position is a full time, temp to hire opportunity.
Individuals with extensive Customer Service/Office background and willing to obtain an Insurance license within the 120 day mark are also invited to apply.
- Communicate with customers and navigate their insurance information
- Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell based on customer needs
- Troubleshoot customer issues and resolve them quickly
- Schedule appointments
- Process customer change requests
Ideal Candidate will possess the following traits:
- Team oriented
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize workload and be able to multi-task, with attention to detail is crucial
- Efficient and accurate communication with customers through phone, email and web-based tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Office
- B.S. or B.A degree highly desired
- Must be reliable, punctual, efficient and able to multitask successfully with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Outstanding at relationship building
- Self-Starter who works well independentl
- Insurance experience preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.