Customer Service Representatives - HIRING!!!
San Diego, CA 92121
This is a full time opportunity Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Provide fantastic customer service.
- Assisting our customers by providing information with the products including troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts and warranties.
- Answering up to 75 calls per day in a call center environment (number varies every day).
- Answering up to 30 emails
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-4 years in a call center environment
- At least an AA degree
- Customer Service
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Analyzing Information
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi I am Scott Showalter and I’m a 28 year old professional in the Accounting & Finance, and IT staffing industry. I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and a huge Ravens, Orioles (unfortunately), and Manchester United fan. I love to golf, surf, play soccer and lacrosse on the weekends. If I am not enjoying my time playing a sport, you will see me riding my bike or hiking on trails. I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at Greensboro College while playing varsity lacrosse all 4 years. After a short stint as a Staff Accountant, I decided I wanted to help others by finding their dream careers in Accounting/Finance and IT. I moved to beautiful sunny San Diego in 2018 and don’t ever plan to move back home (sorry Mom and Dad).