Customer Service Supervisor
5733 E. SHIELDS AVE. FRESNO, CA 93727
Hire Up Staffing is currently on the search for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor that is hands-on and detailed-oriented with strong analytical and customer service skills!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $18.00/hr and up depending on experience!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 5-8 customer service representatives.
- Assist with incoming phone calls, fax orders, walk-in customers and invoicing.
- Handle any escalated customer service inquiries.
- Team hiring, training and development.
- Provide feedback to team members on job performance on a regular basis.
- Create a unified team between two call centers by collaborating with, implementing directives from and maintaining constant flow of communication with off-site supervisor.
- Ensure proper and consistent communication across several different departments within the company.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge and impart knowledge to other team members.
- Ensure team comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist with communications and directives from major accounts.
- Create reports for customers based on sales, past history and other data.
- May be asked to attend and participate in trade shows and industry events.
Customer Service Supervisor Qualifications:
- Prefer a proven track record with previous leadership experience.
- Prefer some experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Gmail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively coach team and lead by example.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.