725 W. I STREET LOS BANOS, CA 95301
The Dental Assistant will have the responsibility for assisting the Dentist, and reports to the supervising Dentist and Dental Office Manager.
Essential Duties and Requirements for this role include:
- Prepare tray and sterilize instrument set-ups.
- Pass and receive instruments.
- Mix cements, amalgam and impression materials.
- Oral evacuation and retraction.
- Seat, prepare, and dismiss patients.
- Receive/place telephone calls, when receptionist not available.
- Appointment control.
- Inventory control.
- Routine maintenance of equipment.
- Operatory preparation and clean-up.
- Oral hygiene instruction.
- Records Management.
- Take blood pressure; take oral temperature.
- Develop and trim diagnostic casts.
- Pour and trim diagnostic casts.
- Fabricate custom trays.
- Take x-rays, develop and mount.
This is a temp to hire role for the right candidate. Bilingual Spanish is preferred, and the pay is $14.00 per hour. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Stephanie Randolph is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.