DIRECTOR OF NURSING
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Director of Nursing for a growing medical group right her in Fresno!
- Supervise and manage all medical staff
- Works closely with CMO
- Responsible for overall technical supervision of nursing procedures and staff.
- Clinical training of all nursing staff, development of in-service programs, and quality assessment of nursing activities
- Assists in the training of all staff in infection prevention and control.
- Insures that all nursing and related record-keeping functions are accomplished at all sites.
- Monitors all ordering of medical equipment, medications, and medical supplies
- Plays a very integral part in all Quality Improvement Committee activities
- Responsible for compliance of related state licensing requirements, grant guidelines and special initiatives.
- Maintains adequate tracking of immunizations and reporting to the County Health Departments and State authorities.
- Responsible for establishing emergency procedures, policies and emergency equipment.
Graduation from approved School of Nursing with BSN, MPH, or equivalent experience.
- Current license with California State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience (ambulatory nursing preferred).
- Minimum of two years of nursing supervisory experience.
- Spanish speaking desirable.
This is a direct hire opportunity paying $90k - $100k
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.