DIRECTOR OF NURSING
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services, in unison with one of Fresno' s most trusted Medical Groups, is accepting resumes for a Director Of Nursing.
This immediate need, and direct hire role will be based out of Fresno, and has a generous starting salary. This Director of Nursing role will work hand in hand with the Chief Operations Officer, as well as be a member of the Infection Control Committee to assist in the coordination of infection surveillance, prevention and control program in accordance with current requirements of regulatory, government and accrediting/licensing agencies and the organizations policies and procedures.
This medical practice is devoted to the delivery of excellent primary care in an ambulatory setting with an emphasis on the prevention of disease. The Director of Nursing at this Fresno location is an essential member of the health care team and is responsible for the supervision of all Fresno clinics, including satellite clinic nursing functions. The Director of Nursing, Fresno, is responsible for insuring that patients are seen in an effective and efficient manner.
- Management and supervision of the following staff: R.N.’ s, L.V.N.’ s, Medical Assistants and Lab Technician
- Works closely with all provider staff and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Responsible for overall technical supervision of nursing procedures and staff.
- Clinical training of all nursing staff, development of in-service programs, and quality assessment of nursing activities
- Assist in the training of all staff in infection prevention and control.
- Insures that all nursing and related record-keeping functions are accomplished at all sites.
- Oversees ordering of medical equipment, medications, and medical supplies at all sites.
- Responsible for follow-up on some clinic patients.
- Provision of direct patient care. Special procedures (I.V., newborn evaluation, and communicable disease differentiation).
- Plays a very integral part in all Quality Improvement Committee activities, Environment of Care Committee, and other committees as assigned.
- Liaison and coordination with governmental programs, such as CHDP, Kern County Immunization Program, lead testing.
- Responsible for compliance of related state licensing requirements, grant guidelines and special initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate tracking of immunizations and reporting to the County Health Departments and State authorities.
- Responsible for establishing emergency procedures, policies and emergency equipment.
- Graduation from approved School of Nursing with BSN, MPH, or equivalent experience.
- Current licensure with California State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience (ambulatory nursing preferred).
- Minimum of two years of nursing supervisory experience.
- Ability to interface with all levels of patients and staff.
- Interests in working to further develop comprehensive programs for the medically under-served population.
- Spanish speaking desirable.
- Participates in ongoing personal education and professional development
Please call Rhonda at 559-579-1331, or email, at email@example.com as soon as possible with your interest.
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.