Data Entry / Customer Service Rep
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a Data Entry / Customer Service Rep for our well respected client located right here in Fresno!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $13 - $15 per hour depending on experience.
- Maintaining computerized database
- Researching/resolving contractor inquiries
- Provides status and recommendation for improvement to management
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned to support the daily business activities of the department and the company
- Supports other functional office areas as needed to assist in the smooth flow of office operations
- Steady, even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work
- Repetitive routines
- Focused on job knowledge and expertise
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt and work under pressure
- Data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have good verbal, email and written communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Internet and Tech Savvy
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
If you are qualified and interested in this exciting career opportunity, please call Kellie Eanni at 559-579-1331 -- or go onto our website, hireupss, com and apply for the position.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.