Data Entry Clerk
5377 N FRESNO ST FRESNO, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a Data Entry Clerk for our Fresno client’ s Workers Compensation department!
This position is full time and a temp to hire opportunity.
- Performing basic data entry
- Compares data entered to source documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Scans source documents as PDFs into the document storage system.
- Sorting, filing, and distributing work, including electronic files, if applicable
- Conducting basic research
- Remittance processing
- Work within the client defined processing guidelines
- Following Standard Operating Procedure
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a team-based environment.
- Minimum of two years of data entry/ general office experience.
- College degree strongly desired
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.