Dental Assistant Needed!!
San Diego, CA 92108
Hire Up Staffing is looking for an experienced and dedicated Dental Assistant to join one of our growing clients team!
Candidates must have at least one year of dental assisting experience. You will greet patients, prepare exam rooms, and help the dentist during patient examinations and other dental procedures. Between patients, you will clean exam rooms and replenish supplies. When not working with patients, you will also assist with administrative tasks, including answering phones and organizing patient records as needed.
Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather patient information and health background
- Prepare the work area for procedures
- Take x-rays of patients’ teeth when necessary and display results for the dentist
- Take Pre & Post operative pictures
- Assist the dentist during examinations and dental procedures
- Prepare materials for crowns or dental impressions
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Restock treatment areas and monitor inventory
Dental Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Dental assistant certificate from an accredited vocational school (preferred)
- 1+ years of dental assisting experience
- X-ray certification a plus
- Current BLS and CPR certification
- Excellent understanding of dental hygiene procedures
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterilization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Hire Up Healthcare, a division of Hire Up Staffing Services, is one of the top medical recruiting companies in the USA. Our team of healthcare recruiters work with the best of the best and place people in jobs every single day (that very often turn into permanent positions!)
Are you working with us yet? Are you the person we are looking for?
If so, apply ASAP! www.hireupss.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi I am Scott Showalter and I’m a 28 year old professional in the Accounting & Finance, and IT staffing industry. I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and a huge Ravens, Orioles (unfortunately), and Manchester United fan. I love to golf, surf, play soccer and lacrosse on the weekends. If I am not enjoying my time playing a sport, you will see me riding my bike or hiking on trails. I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at Greensboro College while playing varsity lacrosse all 4 years. After a short stint as a Staff Accountant, I decided I wanted to help others by finding their dream careers in Accounting/Finance and IT. I moved to beautiful sunny San Diego in 2018 and don’t ever plan to move back home (sorry Mom and Dad).