Dental Claims Processing
3333 S Fairway ST Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing in Visalia is searching for qualified Medical Claims Processor for a client in Visalia. If you are organized, have exceptional attention to detail and don’ t mind repetitive work, this position could be for you! These positions are an immediate need and pay will depend on experience.
Typical duties include:
- Analyze, review and process medical, dental and prescription claims
- Respond to members, service providers and insurance company inquiries
- Verifying accuracy of information
- Verifying current eligibility and calculating benefits
- Research and compile information necessary to complete benefit claims
Qualified Medical Claims Processor will have:
- Basic knowledge of grammar, spelling and math (percentages and ratios)
- Medical terminology
- 2+ years of experience processing medical claims
- ICD-9/CPT codes proficiency
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Pay is between $13-14/hr depending on experience.
Interested? Please apply at hireupss.com
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!