Design Build Estimator
MADERA, CA 93637
Hire Up Staffing is seeking a talented individual with proven expeirence as a Design Build Manager / Estimator!
Our client, a prominent construction firm in the Central Valley, is looking for their new Design Build Estimator to have at least 7 to 10 years of experience within the Industrial and Commercial Construction Industry. They are desiring 3 years of estimating experience in all divisions of Construction. The chosen candidate will need to live in the local area of Fresno/Madera County.
A few responsibilities are listed below:
- Manage the design team, both internal and external
- Coordination of all team member for the project
- Manage the design process using his/her knowledge, contractual, program, time and technicall expertise
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client on the project including their obligations in development of a building design
- Ensure the design documents meet current building regulations, jurisdictional codes, ADA and authorities requirements for the project
- Manage the quality of the desgn documents
- Review and strive to eliminate financial risks during construction
- Complete value engineering and constructability reviews of plans througout design phases.
Pay ranging from: $74K to $93K depending on experience.
If your Professional Experience fits the description above, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Gina is a Direct Hire Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing and will review your resume. If you have further questions regarding the position, please call Gina at 559.579.1331 ext. 106
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.