Director of Food Safety and Occupational Safety
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Director of Food Safety & Occupational Safety Compliance for our well respected Fresno client!
This position is a direct hire opportunity and is paying $75k - $100k!
- Lead plant food safety and quality team with a focus on strategy, policies, programs and risk mitigation and hold team accountable to specific goals
- Manage, coach and mentor all Quality staff; build on QA Manager strengths in order to ensure strong backup for the department at all times
- Push agenda to ingrain a food safety culture across the business
- Implement and maintain systems, policies and strategies
- Lead through recalls and withdrawals
- Lead interactions with regulators and customers as it relates to the function
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action and focus on execution
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies, procedures and controls of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Company
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to others within the plant
- Contribute to the overall growth and value of the Company
- Oversee regular meetings which foster collaboration among the team and provide constant training and new insights for the QA and Management team
- Contribute " best practice" ideas to the entire team and for the Company
- Succeed in building partnerships and fostering long-term relationships for the Company
- Oversee all staffing and personnel decisions for the department
- Oversee ongoing, plant-wide food safety training
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience and management experience
- Candidate must be hardworking, motivated, independent and organized.
- Candidate must have expertise in in Cal OSHA and Occupational Safety Compliance.
- Bilingual is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.