Director of Food and Occupational Safety
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a very exciting opportunity as Director of Food and Occupational Safety for our well respected Fresno client!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity, paying $85k - $100k/year! This position comes with all of the amazing perks and benefits that you could ever want!
- Drive a culture of safety throughout the organization to reduce injuries and incidents.
- Work closely with Department Heads, Plant Managers, and the Executives to maintain and develop new strategies to meet safety initiatives.
- Lead, guide, direct, and train managers & employees on safe manufacturing practices.
- Develop and manage company-wide safety budget.
- Maintain compliance reporting.
- Work with other team leaders to monitor and control workers compensation claims.
- Interface with regulatory agencies on occupational safety compliance.
- Visit and audit all non-California facilities at least once on an annual basis.
- Analyze injuries, incidents, and “ close calls” to prevent site specific and company-wide re-occurrence.
- Ideal Candidate will work in a dual role as Director of Food Safety. Company is willing to provide external training.
- Extensive working knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong management, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Able to work independently and manage own duties without excessive oversight.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA, and other applicable federal, state, and local safety regulations and standards.
- Must be able to manage the daily food safety and reporting requirements for the companies retailers.
- Minimum of 5 Years in GAP audits & Food Safety training
- Must have 5 years of management experience.
- Candidates must have an expertise in Cal OSHA and Occupation Safety Compliance - certifications are strongly preferred.
- HACCP team experience preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Bachelor' s (Preferred)
If you are qualified and interested in this exciting career opportunity, please go onto our website, hireupss.com and apply for the position - or email your resume to email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.