Director of Human Resources
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for Director of Human Resources for our well established Fresno client!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying up to $95K per year.
Some of the job specifics are listed below:
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- Develops and implements Human Resources programs. Assists and encourages administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Coordinates the company use of Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Reviews and guides management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Leads the implementation of company safety and health programs. Monitors the tracking of OSHA-required data.
- Reviews employee appeals through a complaint procedure.
If you have the above qualifications and are looking for a rewarding career as a Director of Human Resources, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.