Director of Marketing - International Retail Food Products
155 E SHAW, SUITE 108 Fresno, California 93710
Hire Up is partnering with one of the largest food manufacturers in California to expand their international marketing department. This position would entail a high knowledge of consumer packaged goods for international markets.
In this role the Director of Marketing will be leading all wide scale company retail brand marketing for 100' s of product lines. Coordination of all packaging, branding, retail placement and advertising would all be under this Director' s management. This company has been slated to double in size over the next two years due to recently breaking ground on specific product markets. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the executive management team at this time.
- 10+ years of marketing brand and product management
- 5+ years in retail food product industry
- Supervision of up to 5 employees (will have 10 as direct reports in this position)
- Experience leading and developing Marketing Professionals
- Experience working with external agencies - PR, associations, partnerships, contractors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as experience with social media content design, customer databases and e-commerce. Experience in web/graphic design helpful
- Effective budget management experience
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills are essential. Must be adaptable, and able to collaborate with others
- Experience in working for a fortune 500 food product company
- Education from one of the major universities or ivy league college
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- Proactive thinker with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task managing competing demands and deadlines.
This company will provide a relocation package for anyone living outside of California.
The sky is the limit with the salary range and benefits package offered in this job.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rebecca Abell is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Hire Up has nearly 100 openings in five different job markets in California today! www.jobs.hireupss.com
President / Executive Recruiter
Rebecca Abell-Kirkman is Hire Up Staffing Services’ Founder and President. Since Hire Up opened in 2010, she has been responsible for all client relations, as well as the overall direction and performance of the company. With more than 11 years in the staffing industry, she has established a well-rounded background in management, sales, healthcare, and recruitment, which she has passed on to her team at Hire Up. She is an expert in career matching and would love the opportunity to work with you on the brightest path for your future! Please feel free to make a connection on Linked In as well.