Director of Nursing
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with a Medical Facility in the Fresno area!
Our client is in need of a Director of Nursing.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $90k to $100K
The Director of Nursing is an essential member of the health care team and is responsible for the supervision of all Fresno clinics, including satellite clinic nursing functions. The position is also responsible ensuring that patients are seen in an effective and efficient manner.
The Director of Nursing will be a member of the Infection Control Committee to assist in the coordination of infection surveillance, prevention and control program in accordance with current requirements of regulatory, government and accrediting/licensing agencies and the organizations policies and procedures.
Some Job responsibilities:
- Management and supervision of the following staff: R.N.’ s, L.V.N.’ s, Medical Assistants and Lab Technician
- Works closely with all provider staff and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Responsible for overall technical supervision of nursing procedures and staff.Clinical training of all nursing staff, development of in-service programs and quality assessment of nursing activities and assist in the training of all staff in infection prevention and control.
- Ensures that all nursing and related record-keeping functions are accomplished at all sites.
- Oversees ordering of medical equipment, medications, and medical supplies at all sites.Responsible for follow-up on some clinic patients.
- Provision of direct patient care. Special procedures (I.V., newborn evaluation, and communicable disease differentiation).Plays a very integral part in all Quality Improvement Committee activities, Environment of Care Committee, and other committees as assigned.Liaison and coordination with governmental programs, such as CHDP,
- On a scheduled temporary basis may be required to work at any satellite facility.
Graduation from approved School of Nursing with BSN, MPH, or equivalent experience.Current licensure with California State Board of Nursing.
Minimum of two years nursing experience (ambulatory nursing preferred).
Minimum of two years of nursing supervisory experience.Ability to interface with all levels of patients and staff.Interests in working to further develop comprehensive programs for the medically underserved population.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.