Director of Nursing
2929 Theresa Drive Newbury Park, CA 91320
Requirements: Minimum of 3 years management experience, RN Degree Required, BSN/MSN Preferred, Current RN License in the State of California.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures effective and efficient organization and staffing of the nursing department.
- Monitors the outcome of nursing service activity by evaluating the performance of nursing staff.
- Ensures a safe and sanitary environment for patients/residents, employees, and visitors.
- Maintains cohesive public and professional relationships with patients/residents, families, physicians, and the community.
- Assumes responsibility for the operation and management of the facility in the temporary absence of the facility Administrator or as directed by the Administration.
- Assists in the recruiting and selecting of nursing service employees appropriate to facility needs.
- Maintains open, effective, and ongoing communication with the facility' s medical staff and medical community.
- Represents the facility and nursing service in professional and community activities.
- Observes the performance of nursing personnel on the nursing units and audits nursing practice to ensure adherence with objectives, standards, policies, and procedures.
If you are interested or would like more information please reach out to Amanda at 661-379-8807 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda Santa Maria
Amanda Santa Maria is a Recruiter at Hire Up Staffing Services Bakersfield branch. She brings with her experience in sales, marketing, and customer service. As she was introduced to the staffing industry she knew from then on that was something she loved to do. She loves helping candidates find their dream jobs and helping clients find their perfect fit.
Born and raised in Kern County, Amanda is looking forward to creating new partnerships with the Kern County area and is excited to help candidates find career opportunities. She makes sure that she is providing the best service to clients and candidates building lasting relationships with each other.