Director of Software Development and Support
155 E. SHAW, SUITE 108 FRESNO, CA 936501079
Don' t miss your opportunity to be considered for this Lead IT Role!
Our Fresno Client is looking for their next Director of Software Development and Support. This is a fantastic IT opportunity right here in Fresno, CA!
This Director of Software Development role requires a broad technical knowledge base, with a focus on software development and oversight, a creative mind for employing innovative system solutions, and the ability to provide hands-on code development and peer code review.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing and controlling all department activities;
- Providing strategic leadership to key internal and external stakeholders; and
- Providing daily team and project management. This role reports to the CFO and is part of the Executive Leadership Team.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-performing environment and possess the following skills:
- Ten years of increasing responsibilities in all areas of Information Technology operations, five years of which include successful staff management in a technology environment.
- Must have minimum 10 years IS knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent (master’ s degree preferred).
- Experience in transitioning legacy information systems and processes to modern frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience effectively working with senior leaders, executives and external business partners.
- A passion for working in a team-oriented environment and serving the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Rhonda Gipson is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Rhonda Gipson, Branch Manager, Fresno, 559-579-1331