Director of Surgical Services
Dallas, TX 75001
Hire Up Healthcare is pursuing a Director of Surgical Services. This is a full time, 24/7 position leading the surgical team at a state of the heart healthcare facility in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. As the Director of Surgical Services, you will be involved in improving the patient experience, effectively managing operations and in implementing solutions to decrease the chance of potential problems affecting services.
This facility has been awarded as on of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas
The Director of Surgical Services Role incudes and sign on bonus, relocation package (if applicable), and up to 15% YEARLY bonus based off performance.
- Bachelor’ s degree required, Masters in MHA, MSN or MBA preferred
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Texas
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) HIGHLY preferred
- Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM) HIGHLY preferred
- 3+ years overseeing a large team (20+)
- Experience working with multiple Operating Rooms (OR)
- Must understand all aspects of clinical departments
DAY TO DAY:
- Enforces exceptional care for the Surgical Services Department
- Develops and Implements the Surgical Services Program to insure the highest quality care for patients.
- Holding team accountable for all responsibilities of the department (flipping rooms, turnover times, etc)
- Follows the Hospital’ s Mission and holds the Surgical Surgery Department to the highest standard.
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.