Director of Womens and Pediatrics
Hire Up Healthcare is pursuing a Director for the Women and Pediatric department at a transformative healthcare facility. This is a FULL TIME position with competitive pay and yearly bonus.
As the Director of Women’ s and Pediatrics, you will lead daily operations by coordinating Women’ s and Children’ s Services patient care activities and clinical operations. You will have to lead your team to uphold the facilities mission and meet the needs of individuals that comes in.
- Bachelor of Nursing required
- Master’ s preferred
Minimum Qualifications and Responsibilities
- 3 + management experience in an acute care facility or larger.
- MUST have strong Women’ s / Pediatric (NICU) experience
- Recent experience with implementation of CMS and other related standards required.
- Ensures financial, operational, and strategic objectives of the department are achieved.
- Follow accordance with the Louisiana State Board of Nursing, Code of Ethics, rules and regulations and follows hospital policies and procedures.
- Current RN License or compact license in the State of Louisiana
- BLS Required
Is this you?! If so, apply ASAP www.hireupss.com! These positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.