Visalia, CA 93291
The Disclosure Specialist is responsible for creating initial disclosures and initial loan estimates within prescribed time frames per regulatory guidelines.
- Reports: Pull reports in an accurate and timely manner as assigned and to include at a minimum information on upcoming initial disclosures, initial loan estimates and rate locks
- Disclosures: Create initial disclosures, initial loan estimates and other disclosures as assigned within the regulated time frames and accepted practices
- Communication: Communicate on a consistent and professional basis with departmental team members to ensure disclosures are processed within regulated time frames
- Confidentiality: Consistently maintain confidentiality regarding client information per regulatory guidelines and practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in this type of role
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent customer service
- Professional appearance and solid phone demeanor
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Attention to detail
If interested and meet the qualifications, please apply on our website at Hireupss.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
I was introduced to the Staffing industry four years ago while working for a prestigious staffing agency in San Luis Obispo County. I became a very successful Senior Staffing Manager and earned a certification as a Certified Staffing Professional through the American Staffing Association. I quickly became a top producer, recruiting, interviewing, and placing high quality candidates with key employers.
My ability to find solutions for one of those key employers was critical in helping their team grow over 200% within two years. They hired 150% more candidates from me over direct hiring than is typical on the Central Coast with recruiting arrangements. Those hired, enjoyed working with me too, resulting in a higher success rate for all parties involved.
I served on the local Human Resources Association board, which includes some of the top HR professionals on the Central Coast. I not only served as the Hospitality Chair, but also on the Annual Conference Committee. I also served on the Employer Advisory Council of San Luis Obispo and the Workforce Development Board.
My achievements can be attributable to my previous 10 years of management experience working for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and owning a successful digital marketing agency with my husband, J&J Mobile Media. My overall expertise in sales, management and marketing has prepared me to become a successful recruiter for Hire Up Staffing!