Document Control Clerk
2735 S. Willow Avenue Fresno, CA 93725
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for a Document Control Clerk for our well estabished Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $13.00 - $15.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Supports the clerical functions of trucking operations and administration
- Enter customer shipments according to specific guidelines using industry specific software.
- Request and retrieve Bill of Ladings from customers for next day deliveries.
- Process driver paperwork and reimbursements.
- Assemble paperwork for all completed moves.
- Scan documents and forward per customer requests.
- File load documents and retrieve documents
- Copy and assemble billing, mailing, and faxing.
- Entry level position
- Good communication skills to interact with staff and customers
- Must be an organized person who pays attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
Computer & Technology stills:
- Keyboarding and 10 key by touch
- Proficient with basic desk-top programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Easily learns computerized systems
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.