25500 Road 204 Exeter, CA 93221
Hire Up Staffing Service is currently recruiting for an Electrician/Maintenance Mechanic for our client in Exeter.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity offering between $54, 000 - $62, 000 a year!
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand-tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment: Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand-tools and voltage tester.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand-tools and test equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand-tools.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices, using hand-tools.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- May diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- 3+ Years of experience in the field
- Strong electrical background
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
If this sounds like you then please apply on our website at Hireupss.com.
Steven joined an established team of recruiters at the Visalia branch of Hire Up. His experience involves hiring and training for multiple production and service industries and he is excited to bring that expertise to his new career. Born and raised in Visalia, Steven recently moved back to the valley after spending the majority of his career living throughout the state. That time away from the Valley gave Steven a chance to learn the hiring practices and trends of large corporations as well as smaller operations. Home is where the heart is and moving back to the area has provided Steven with the opportunity to apply his acquired skills in service of the community.
Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search
resources. Every member of our team comes with tenure in the recruitment industry. As a whole we have 30 years combined experience to serve you the best out of any service in our area. That’s why we have been voted as the Top Staffing Service in the Central Valley several years in a row!