Houston, TX 77095
Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a Reputable Building Material Distributor looking to find TWO Professional Entry Level Managers in the North West Region of Houston looking to start immediately.
Job Duties will Include:
- Previous experience in retail or building industry highly preferred.
- Sell lumber and building materials, conduct price quotes, process orders and returns, and develop excellent product knowledge.
- Create estimates for customers in a timely manner
- Coordinate Delivery and distribution to Client
- Ability to professionaly resolve customer complaints.
- Must have proficient time management skills
- Must be able and willing to help with loading and unloading of materials.
- Proficent communication skills written and Verbal
- Have a welcoming personality to build and maintain relationship with clients.
- Strong experience with Inventory
- Bachelor' s Preferred but equivalent work experience is accepted as well
Please send your resume to MMcCoog@HireUpSS.com to apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi, My name is Madison McCoog, and I am an Account Executive at the Houston Texas Branch. I started my journey in the Staffing Industry in 2018 and there has been no turning back! My background in the Dental Field for many years, proved my passion to be serving people and selling to their needs and comfort. I have since transitioned out of dental to work less on teeth and more with people! I am truly passionate about Staffing because of how much it can benefit not only a Company, but an individual as well! I understand how exhausting it can be, trying to find the right person for your team or vice versa, trying to find the right company that will hire you. Being that middle ground that can help both parties, is what drives me. My time in Staffing thus far has been spent selling Office Professional and Industrial hiring services to the companies in my Houston community. Having joined the Hire Up team in July of 2020 I am proud to be able offer more to my community as far as service on the Sales and Recruiting side of this industry. Another part of the road that has led me to Staffing is the fact that I played Collegiate Volleyball. Living a competitive lifestyle for over 10 years, I know what it takes to compete, and work to meet not only my own but my clients goals as well. I do not believe in “Second Best”, and do not believe my clients should either - which is why I strive to provide my clients and candidates with the best all-around quality to serve up success!