Auburndale, FL 33823
Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a Reputable Tank Company in Auburndale Florida looking for an Experienced Equipment Technician!
Required Qualifications include the following:
- Mechanical Aptitude is Required
- Some welding experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate a forklift
- Must be have the ability to inspect equipment for damage or repairs and be able to preform necessary repair.
- Must be able to use Smartphone technology to indicate when the equipment is cleared and ready for rent after inspection
- Will be required to adjust bolts and manifolds on tanks using oversized tools.
- Will be responsible for monitoring inventory and communicating to operations team consistently as to what is available in the yard available to rent.
- Will be required to maintain equipment in the yard in an orderly manner
- Must be comfortable regularly working independently
Competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Vacation & Sick time, Holiday
This is a Temp-to-Hire Opportunity!
Email MMcCoog@hireupss.com to apply today for the Equipment Technician position!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi, My name is Madison McCoog, and I am an Account Executive at the Houston Texas Branch. I started my journey in the Staffing Industry in 2018 and there has been no turning back! My background in the Dental Field for many years, proved my passion to be serving people and selling to their needs and comfort. I have since transitioned out of dental to work less on teeth and more with people! I am truly passionate about Staffing because of how much it can benefit not only a Company, but an individual as well! I understand how exhausting it can be, trying to find the right person for your team or vice versa, trying to find the right company that will hire you. Being that middle ground that can help both parties, is what drives me. My time in Staffing thus far has been spent selling Office Professional and Industrial hiring services to the companies in my Houston community. Having joined the Hire Up team in July of 2020 I am proud to be able offer more to my community as far as service on the Sales and Recruiting side of this industry. Another part of the road that has led me to Staffing is the fact that I played Collegiate Volleyball. Living a competitive lifestyle for over 10 years, I know what it takes to compete, and work to meet not only my own but my clients goals as well. I do not believe in “Second Best”, and do not believe my clients should either - which is why I strive to provide my clients and candidates with the best all-around quality to serve up success!