Event Sales Coordinator
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a successful and enthusiastic Event Sales Coordinator for our well respected Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $14.00/hr plus commission!
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project needs and deadlines within time limits.
- Communicate with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to the General Manager.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
- Organize facilities and manage all event’ s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, special equipment, timing and promotional materials.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Constantly research the market, identify event opportunities and generate interest by attending local and chamber events and other marketing opportunities.
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer. Three to five years’ experience preferred.
- Proven experience of managed events of sizes up to 500 guests (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events).
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- MS Office proficiency.
If you are qualified and interested in this exciting career opportunity, please go onto our website, hireupss.com and apply for the position - or email your resume to email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.