Executive Administrative Assistant
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is searching for a high-level Executive Administrative Assistant for our Fresno client!
This candidate must have excellent phone and communication skills and must have strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, as well as travel booking experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain calendar including but not limited to schedules, meeting appointments, conferences, teleconferences and travel arrangements.
- Read, research and route daily correspondence.Draft letters and documents by collecting and analyzing information when requested.
- Assist in organizing incoming invoice/receipts, reconciling to budget/estimates and obtaining appropriate approvals for payment processing.
- Develop and maintain employee forms including but not limited to, job applications, health insurance, payroll forms, expense reports, etc.
- Organize and execute event and corporate function planning.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- High School Education required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English required. Ability to also read, write and speak fluently in Spanish is strongly preferred.
- 3 years of previous experience in Executive Administration capacity required.
- Typing and overall general computer and technology knowledge required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Microsoft etc.
- International travel experience important.
- Simple bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Executive Support: 1 year
This opportunity is Full-time, M-F, 8-5. The pay for this position is $14 - $18 depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Fresno office at 559-579-1331
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.