Executive Administrative Assistant
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant for our well respected Fresno Client!
- Maintains executive' s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients, customers and other leaders of the organization.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and executive' s direct reports
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Initiative taker.
- Enthusiastic and assertive.
- Capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant to a Sr. Leaders or other relevant administrative c-suite support.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
This position is a temp to hire opportunity and paying $16-$18.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.