FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
2494 S Railroad Ave FRESNO, California 93706
Fresno manufacturing company has a need for a Field Service Engineer. The Field Service Engineer will be the main contact between the plant and customer for start up and installation of equipment.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Perform supervisory services for installation and start up machinery to customers/end users
- Diagnose system or equipment problems
- Analyze data relative to system or equipment problems and provide technical response
- Handle call-in inquiries for technical questions: installation, systems, service
- Communicate and recommend to management information critical to customer service, product performance and suggestions for improvements.
Qualifications to be considered for the Field Service Engineer include 3 years of experience with rotating equipment, a Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical degree, and a working knowledge of machine design, fluid mechanics, and the manufacturing process along with the ability to read blueprints.
If you are interested in the Field Service Engineer position, please send your resume to Rhonda Gipson at firstname.lastname@example.org.