Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for a File Clerk for our Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire position, paying $13-$15/hr. depending on experience!
- Perform administrative, clerical duties with speed and accuracy with little or no supervision
- Self-sufficient, multi-tasking, and able to work under time constraints.
- Photocopying, scanning, and printing as required
- Provide misc. administrative and clerical support as needed
- Assist in filing duties
- Computer skills: Proficient in MS Word and Excel; Knowledgeable in Outlook
- Ability to work with and handle confidential information
- Must be a quick learner, have strong organization skills, have strong work ethic, and be very detail oriented
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Possess strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to enter data with speed, consistency, and accuracy
- Ability to take direction, prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work under time constraints
- Ability to work in team environment, as well as independently
- Previous office experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.