1365 North Clovis Avenue Fresno, CA 93727-2282
Hire Up Staffing is currently in search of an experienced Lead Fabricator for our local Fresno client!
- Set up, operate and tend machines to fabricate metal parts
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift
- Ability to load materials to, and unload materials from, the laser and saws
- Operate computer-controlled machines to perform one or more machine functions on metal work pieces
- Ability to safely lift metal parts in order to move them from one location to another
- Ability to operate electric hand tools for grinding and deburring
- Works collaboratively with other members within functional area as well as throughout the organization
- Performs all activities in the factory following Company safety guidelines
- Ability to work factory schedules including overtime and Saturdays per production schedule
- Ability to be on time, in your work area ready to work and remaining on task throughout the workday in order to complete assignments on time
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic math and reading skills required
- Good mechanical aptitude required
- Ability to follow instructions required
- Able to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job required
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.