Facility Maintenance Technician
1910 Customer Care Way ATWATER, CA 95301
Hire Up Staffing has an immediate need for a facility maintenance technician for a growing Atwater company. This is a full time position, and the hours are Monday-Friday from 8-5. This is an ideal position for someone who is a handy-man or has a constructive background. The pay is $14, and can be negotiable depending on experience.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, painting and minor electrical.
- Ability to install and repair appliances
- Troubleshoot equipment, ventilation, plumbing, electrical
- Must work well with others
- Reliable transportation, Valid Drivers Licence and Insurance
- Knowledge of Refrigeration and Air conditioning a plus
- Ability to prioritize and document work
- Possess 1 year of prior experience in maintenance position.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Crystal Diaz is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Crystal's passion and dedication in wanting to help others comes from her professional and diverse background in the Healthcare and Staffing industry. Born and raised in the Bay Area, Crystal is excited to continue her career as a recruiter in the Central Valley and help each individual to the best of her abilities. Currently pursuing her AA degree in Business Management, she hopes to continue helping others be successful!