Bakersfield, CA 93312
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst in Bakersfield. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Responsibilities Candidate will Assist in:
- In the preparation of corporate and program audits
- Cash receipts
- Cost Reports, Board Financials and other items
- Maintenance of general ledger
- Other department duties as needed
The Ideal candidate must be flexible, there are different locations that may be required to work. Must also be flexible with schedule and working Saturdays.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- HS Diploma (or equivalent)
- Degree in Business Admin, Accounting, or related field with substantial work in Accounting.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Must be proficient in general office practices and procedures
- Must know how to use general office equipment
- Must be able to maintain fiscal records and procedures
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines
For consideration, please apply directly on our website or send your resume to Shelley@hireupss.com
Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.