155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, California 93710
We have an exciting opportunity! Hire Up is partnered with a growing medical facility who is in need of a new Financial Counselor to join their team! This individual will be responsible for working with patients on their share of costs and eligiblity for services after they have been seen by the doctors to setup payment plans or enroll them in specific services that can help them pay for services. This is an amazing opportunity to help those in need and the starting point of all patients who are seen by this group.
- Prior eligibility experience from a medical facility or hospital, minimum of 3+ years
- Someone who is versed in various government and grant funded insurance options for patients
- Someone who is familiar with how to submit pre-authorizations to various private and government medical insurances
- Great customer service and professional communication to explain the details of what is covered
- Someone who has a sympathetic ear, will listen to patients and never judge them or get update, helping them with their options along the way
Position pays between $15-$18 an hour and has amazing benefits! Even if you are desiring more and have more experience than is asked, still apply so we can negotiate on your behalf if there' s room for a higher pay based on your experience.
Apply to Kellie Eanni today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.