155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is seeking a talented Forklift Operator for our well-known client!
Second and third shifts open!
This is a temp to hire position with a competitive pay!
This position will be responsible for:
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Sorting and build product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation.
- Use of machinery to apply shrink wrap to pallets.
- Perform a pre- and post-equipment checklist.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate powered basic material handling equipment, i.e. electric pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- Ability to work on equipment at extended heights.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Carolyn Basinger is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi my name is Carolyn, I’m the Industrial Recruiter at Hire Up Staffing. Growing up in Kings County and growing up in a blue collar family, just made my eyes open on how important AG really is to our beautiful Valley. I started in staffing as a Front Office Coordinator, and then joined Hire Up Staffing Services a a Recruiter in 2019. Now, instead of witnessing the recruiter being thanked for helping a family, I get to help them myself. I get to be the reason why they get to pay their mortgage, pay their bills, take their kids to Disneyland. There is not enough money in the world to compare to that. So, if you ever need a job, or you need to find the right person for your company that is going to stay there for a long while, contact me! Let me help you! I want to help!