Front Desk Medical Assistant
250 Northgate Dr Manteca, CA 95336
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a Front Office Medical Assistant for a full time position in Manteca. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm and the pay is $12.85 per hour with a Medical Assistant Certificate. Bilingual Spanish candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to greeting patients, data entry, answering phones, managing calendars, accurately updating records and registering patients.
- Greet all patients and visitors with respect and welcoming attitude.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Politely set expectations of appointments regarding, co-pays, appointment time, and services offered
- Research patient questions and communicate in a timely, professional manner
- Build and maintain positive relationships with providers, staff and other departments
- Practice confidentiality at all times
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Review and update patient information on all patients in accordance with established procedures
- Must work well in a team environment, but demonstrate ability to show initiative and work independently when necessary
- Must have basic knowledge of Medical Front Office practices
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish REQUIRED!
- Aptitude for detail and precision;
- Certificated through medical front office training program preferred
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Crystal Diaz is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crystal's passion and dedication in wanting to help others comes from her professional and diverse background in the Healthcare and Staffing industry. Born and raised in the Bay Area, Crystal is excited to continue her career as a recruiter in the Central Valley and help each individual to the best of her abilities. Currently pursuing her AA degree in Business Management, she hopes to continue helping others be successful!