Front Desk Receptionist
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for our well-established Houston client!
- Greet visitors to the office in a professional manner while notifying the appropriate staff members to facilitate timely meetings and appointments.
- Operate the company' s phone system to route incoming calls to the proper location.
- Perform typing and data entry, filing, and other administrative duties as assigned by your supervisor and other senior office staff members.
- Maintain the office calendar and conference room schedule while coordinating catering and other resources needed to fulfill client requests.
- Sign for incoming packages and route them efficiently, so the office functions more smoothly.
- Learn the requisite office technology, such as scanners, fax machines, copiers, and printers, and remain up to date on their operation as technology changes.
- Keep the reception area, guest areas, and conference room orderly and clean on a daily basis so they are always ready for the next meeting or guest.
- Perform other duties as assigned to help with the efficient functioning of the office and the coordination of communications between employees, outside vendors, clients, and job-seekers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other office applications
- High school diploma
- Previous customer service experience
- Prior experience with office technology, such as phone systems, copiers, and fax machines
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.