Front Office Receptionist, Temporary
7370 N PALM STE 101 FRESNO, CA 93711
Hire Up Staffing Services has partnered with one of Fresno' s leading medical specialty groups, looking for a Medical Front Office Receptionist. This is a Temporary opportunity, that will last 1 – 2 months.
As a receptionist you are the face of the practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a team of quality orientated professionals that you will be proud to be affiliated with.
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to company Policies
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign in sheet
- Chart Filling
- Cash Handling
- Checking voicemail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
- At all times you will perform and undertake such other duties and responsibilities as are requested of you by the Office Manager
- Supports strategic local marketing initiatives that help drive brand awareness and new patient growth
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of specialty medical office experience
- Knowledge of Epic and Integrity
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.