Full Charge Bookkeeper
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Full Charge Bookkeeper that has experience in Quickbooks, Financial Statements, Taxes and a strong accounting background.
- Responsible for multiple clients’ books; data entry, reconcile banks, adjust books.
- Calculate payroll checks, calculate payroll tax and make electronic deposits, prepare required federal and state payroll reports.
- Calculate and prepare state sales tax reports and remit payments electronically.
- Computer skills including use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- 10 key
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, communicate effectively with co-workers and the public and work under pressure in a professional team environment.
Only experienced persons need apply.
This is a direct hire opportunity paying 48k -50k per year depending on experience!
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.