Full-time Caregivers Needed!
San Diego, CA 92115
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for a CAREGIVER for a well-known client in the San Diego area! This company is seeking an eager candidate to join their expanding team! This position is paying between $14-16/hr depending on experience.
The caregiver will be:
- Assisting seniors with daily activities ranging from: bathing, grooming, feeding, medication disbursement, light housework, group activities and lifting when needed
- Adhere to safety training
- Able to handle emergency situations
- Detail and schedule oriented
- Transition between alternate duties as needed
- 1-3 years’ experience as a caregiver
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Flexibility with duties
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Seeking long term employment
- Open to training and learning
- Have references readily available
Does this sound like you? Here’ s how to apply:
Visit hireupss.com and click apply on this job ad. Submit your resume and schedule your interview with one of our career experts as early as tomorrow!
Meet Your Recruiter
After focusing on her degrees, Alexis Vegas joined the Hire Up Staffing team in Visalia, CA as a Recruiting Manager. Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. Every member of our team comes with tenure in the recruitment industry. As a whole, we have 30 years combined experience to serve you the best out of any service in our area. That is why we have been voted as the Top Staffing Service in the Central Valley several years in a row!
Although originally from Texas, Alexis was stationed in the Central Valley through the United States Navy. She studied business, management, and human resources for six years and excels in communication. Alexis also has seven years of customer service with an aptitude for relationship management. She has a passion for helping others succeed and surpass their goals. Through perseverance, consistency, and dedication, anything is possible. Together, we can achieve something great!
“Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”– Lou Holtz