VISALIA, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently recruiting for a General Labor candidate for a well-known client in the Visalia, CA area. You must be 100% flexible on hours and some Saturdays.
Pay is $14/hr+
Job Duties Include:
- Indoor and outdoor labor
- Active daily shift
- Ability to work with products of all types
- Must work independently and with others
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
If you feel this position is for you, please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away.
#GeneralLabor #Warehouse #Maintenance #Industrial
Meet Your Recruiter
After focusing on her degrees, Alexis Vegas joined the Hire Up Staffing team in Visalia, CA as a Recruiting Manager. Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. Every member of our team comes with tenure in the recruitment industry. As a whole, we have 30 years combined experience to serve you the best out of any service in our area. That is why we have been voted as the Top Staffing Service in the Central Valley several years in a row!
Although originally from Texas, Alexis was stationed in the Central Valley through the United States Navy. She studied business, management, and human resources for six years and excels in communication. Alexis also has seven years of customer service with an aptitude for relationship management. She has a passion for helping others succeed and surpass their goals. Through perseverance, consistency, and dedication, anything is possible. Together, we can achieve something great!
“Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”– Lou Holtz