Kingsburg, CA 93631
Hire Up Staffing has been retained to conduct a search for a Grower Accountant for our Central Valley client!
This is opportunity is paying $45, 000 - $55, 000 annually dependent upon experience.
In this position you will be working under the direction of the Grower Accounting Manager.
Some duties are listed below:
- Verify daily reports pertaining to crop deliveries and execute transfers from receiving system into payment system.
- Prepare reconciliations for all payments, (advances, progress, defer paybacks, green grapes, prunes, etc).
- Keep accurate control of payments, making sure the payment runs and reports are accurate and provide the information as needed.
- Maintain and control the balances of the crop loans and applicable interest.
- Prepare monthly and fiscal year end journal entries and enter in General Ledger.
- Prepare and reconcile weekly industry reports.
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.